The Louisiana Secretary of State has set up a special website for voter information – 

You can also go directly to their Polling Place Locator form on the Geaux Vote website. The form allows you to search for your polling place by either one of two methods.

In Person

You can change your party affiliation at your parish Registrar of Voters. (PDF download)

By Mail

You can change your party affiliation via postal mail by sending a note to your Registrar of Voters (PDF download) indicating your name, address, and that you wish to change your party affiliation to “Libertarian” along with your signature.

You can also file an entirely new voter registration form.(PDF download) Simply print out the linked form, fill it out, and mail it to your Registrar of Voters indicated on the form for your Parish.

For more information and answers to frequently asked questions about voter registration please vist the page: Voter Registration Information and Procedures

Scroll to Top